Tuesday 6 December 2016

Evening Rinse…My Current Evening Skincare Routine!

So now I'm here with the evening part of my skincare routine.
Quite a bit have changed in this one as well - but again a lot of the products, you will have heard me talk about before, maybe even rave about.

It is simple but with a lot of options in many of the categories.

1. Make up removal
To remove my make up, I normally reach for an oil - either a natural version like Coconut oil or my favourite cleansing oil, the Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cleansing Oil.
If I haven't had to much make up on, I use a micellar water to remove it. I prefer the Caudalie Micellar Water. I also use this, if I have had a lot of make up on and still have a bit left after the oil cleanser.

2. Cleanse & tone
I still swear by the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel for my evening cleanse. 
I don't use a toner every night, as I feel like the cleanser nourish my skin so well on its own. But if I use  one,  I like the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner - simple and moisturising.

3. Moisture
I often forget to use eye cream in the evening, but I like the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye. I do notice, that especially my dark circles are less noticeable, when I use this. 
For moisturising I have three options. If my skin is looking a bit spotty, I like the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate, which do a really good job at clearing the skin - as I mentioned before, I don't really see a huge difference, if I use it every night, but by using it a few times a week, I get the best result.
When my skin is really dry and dehydrated, I reach for the Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil - it is still my favourite face oil and compared to many other face oils, quite reasonable in price.
If my skin is feeling really red, dry and irritated, the Weleda Skin Food is my rescue cream. It calms, moisturise and feel so nice on the skin.

So this is my evening skincare routine. I do also have quite a few face masks in my bathroom cupboard right now - I will probably do a post with a run-through of those soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...