Saturday 5 July 2014

Holy Cleanse… Review/rave - Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel!

Sometimes something magical happens - the first time I used this cleanser was one of those moments!

Cleansers are normally not the place, where I expect to get an experience like that.
But oh, what a difference a good cleanser makes.




I had a similar experience with the Antipodes Butter Cleanser, however where that one was great, this one is just amazing and also a bit easier to work with and the amazing feeling and results last longer than just when using it.

However this is not suppose to be a comparison, so lets talk about the actual cleanser in question.

I have to agree with the number of other reviews saying, that this is not a gel in the form, that one would expect.
It is more like a balm, but still not really, as I feel, that it is much lighter and easier to work with than the typical butter/balm cleansers.
However in the way, that it gives your skin a boost and make it glowing and healthy, it is very much like a butter/balm cleanser.

The colour and smell is quite unique.
I read, that someone thought, that it smells like gummi bears, which I don't really get.
For me it is more of a sweet medical herbal smell, but it is not very overwhelming, and once on the skin, you barely notice it.

I use it in the evening, after removing my make up, together with my Foreo Luna Mini.
It turns into a milky texture, when water is added, which makes it the perfect partner for the Foreo.
Afterwards I remove it and kind of buff the skin with a damp flannel.
It leaves my skin feeling really clean, fresh and glowing.
I have seen a difference in my skin while using it - my skin is more smooth, healthy looking and less red.

It is so good, that I have actually been considering replacing my all time favourite Lavera Cleanser, that I use every morning with this one - oh yes, I said it!

Where I have through the past found several other skin care products, that have been game-changing for my skin, I haven't until this one, found a cleanser, where I really felt, that it did anything other than clean my skin.
So that's is probably why I'm so impressed and convinced, that I found "the one".

I think this is great for most skin types, as it do really clean the skin, but still keeping it in balance.

Price-wise I would say, that it is in the middle, it is not a budget friendly cleanser, but on the other hand, it is not ridicules expensive at £ 25,20 at Beautybay.com, and totally worth every penny, if you ask me and my skin :-)

I don't see myself trying any other cleanser in the near future - and that says a lot for beauty/skincare lover like me!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...