Monday 17 August 2015

Über Oil… Review - Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil!

No surprise here - I love an oil makeup remover. Next to balms, they are my go-to. I do actually slightly  prefer oils for makeup removal, simple because they often do a better job.

So of cause I was eager to get my hands on the all so famous Boscia Cleansing Oil - rarely have there been such a huge rave sounding a cleansing oil, so expectations were high!

Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
So I'm just going to come right out and say it - this is the smoothest, most silky cleansing oil, I have ever tried (and I've tried quite a few).
It just glides onto and over the skin like a dream - you need minimum effort or scrubbing, as it just dissolves the make up on its way.

The "cool" element comes in the form of a slight minty scent and feel.
I was a bit worried about that part, as I thought it might irritate my sensitive skin or my eyes, but it haven't been a problem at all.
It is just a subtle pick me up effect, and it leaves the skin feeling fresh.

I massage about two pumps onto my dry skin and eyes, give my skin a good massage and then remove it and all the make with a warm damp wash cloth.
It leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and soft - and there are no residue or any kind of "film" over the skin. 

This is hands down the absolute best cleansing oil, I have tried, and that at a really reasonable price-tag. At $ 28 it is a not a budget buy, but it isn't unobtainable either.
I'm so sad, that I can't get it in Denmark!

It gets a 5 on the Rating scale - it is really close to a HG, but the fact that I can't get it in Denmark, holds me back a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...