Saturday 23 August 2014

Refresh & Rating… New look & rating system!

For those of you, who visits regularly, you will probably have noticed, that I changed the look of my blog (once again) recently.
It took me pretty much a whole afternoon to get to a result, I liked.

And as you can see, I went with a more simple, very monochrome (very me) look.
Once I got to it, I wasn't in doubt, this was perfect.
I really wanted to have colour as well, but it just didn't look right.

I feel confident when saying, that I'm sure, I will keep it for quite a while.

I really want to make my blog as good and as much a reflection of me as possible, which also was one of the reasons of the change in look.

So I was thinking about, what else I could do, and I decided, that I needed a rating system for my reviews.

I recognise, that I might be somewhat all over the place in some of my reviews, and it might make it hard to figure out, what I actually think.
I always try to sum up in the end, but I thought, that a clear and straight forward rating system, would be quite fun and make it easy for others to get a quick view on my thoughts on a product.

So here goes - The Dodo Rating System.

0 - Straight up waste of money
1 - Disappointed 
2 - Meh..
3 - Some excitement
4 - Thrilled
5 - Fan-F*****G-Fastic
HG - Holy Grail 

I will use this in all future reviews and product battles, and whenever else I find it could be useful.

I'm also toying with the idea of some more talkative post, where I will just do a little (or long) chit chat about a topic - you might not know it, but I'm quite opinionated on many topics :-)
It might be beauty-related, but it will most likely be all sorts of things.
I will call them "Topic of the week" or TOTW.
But it probably won't be a reality in the next coming weeks, as I have some other plans - this coming week or next week, I going to do a recycle/empties/clearing week!

I hope, you will enjoy these new additions/changes.
In the end, I'm doing this for me, but I'd like it, if others also enjoy my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...