Sunday 20 November 2016

Morning Rinse… My Current Morning Skincare Routine!

It has been a while, since I last shared my skincare routine and as quite a bit has changed, I was thinking it was time to share the updates.

I was looking back at my last skincare routine and in my morning routine, I have actually changed everything except one step!
So there is a lot of new things to share - however I have probably mentioned all of them separately at some point recently.
Click the product name to see if I have a full review of the product.

1. Cleanse
I do the first step of my morning skincare routine in the shower, and here I use the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser - it do the job very well without being anything spectacular.
I used to use the Foreo Luna Mini at night, but I often skipped it, because I was tired and lazy. So when I found out, that it can be used in the shower, I began using it in the morning instead - and I actually prefers it, as it really smooths, brightens and plumps the skin.

2. Tone
I haven't used a proper toner for years, but I still swear by the Caudalie Beauty Elixir as my "in-between" step.
I get the small version, as the cost is pretty much the same, and I think, it is a bit more handy for travel.

3. Moisture
The past six months, I have used the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment - again nothing super special, but it  keeps my eye area nicely moisturised and most important, it doesn't irritate the skin.
I'm however thinking about upping my "eye-cream-game", as it is around the eyes, I do see the first signs of aging on my face (oh the horror!!).
After trying out the Rodial Stemcell Super-food Facial Oil in a tester kit back in the spring, I knew, I had to switch out my light serum for an oil one - I knew that this one did my skin good, so for now I'm sticking with this one. I am though very intrigued to try out one of the Sarah Chapman serums or boosters, as I still feel like, I want a serum, that does just a bit more.
Where I'm not that sure, that the eye cream and serum/facial oil will last in my routine, I finally found a moisturiser, I absolutely love.
The Nuxe Rêve de Miel Ultra Comforting Face Cream is perfect for my sensitive and very dry skin.
If you have followed my blog for while, you will know, that I have been on quite the hunt for a day moisturiser and I'm so happy the search is over.

Come back soon for my evening skincare routine, that has a bit more products within it.

Shop the post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...