Tuesday 7 May 2013

Miss Mix-A-Lot... Current Everyday Foundation Routine!

To get the perfect result, sometimes you need to bring out your inner "mixer".

I realised, that I had a few products, that didn't really work alone, but together they gave me just the result, I was looking for.

Primer:



L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Smoothing Resurfacing Primer
This really evens out you skin very nicely, and makes your make up wear very well.
But as I mentioned in my review, it is very mattifying and I like a more dewy look.

But I still really wanted to use it up, as it isn't a bad primer.

So to get the more dewy look, I add this Jemma Kidd Mannequin Skin Complexion Enhancer (01 Canvas) on top.


This is a golden cream, that gives the most beautiful glow to the skin.
Together with the above, it just created the perfect base for my foundation.

And then I move on to the real big mix:-)

Foundation:


To get the perfect shade and glow, I mix these for my foundation.

Bourjous Healthy Mix Serum in no. 51 Light Vanilla.
I can use this alone, but I think it is a bit to dark.

So I mix it with Rimmel Match Perfection in Light Porcelain, which is to light.
Together they give a great shade, but not enough glow for my liking.

So I add in a drop of the L'Oreal Lumi Magique.
I wasn't to happy about this originally, but for this purpose it is fine.
You just have to give it a really good shake, because it does separate.


I might seem a bit much for some, but actually like doing my little mixing routine.
And even better I get to use up some products, which makes room for new products:-)


And the result is just perfect for my liking.

So if you have a drawer full of base products you don't use, try a little mixing - together they might be just perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...