Monday 4 April 2016

Becca Beam… Review - Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone!

One of my absolute favourite make up products are highlighters - so when I was in the US, I swatched pretty much every highlighter in Sephora including the Becca selections.
I pretty much regretted not getting a Becca highlighter ever since my feet where back on danish ground.

It took me quite a while, but I reached a point a few months ago, where I felt, that I couldn't live without one.


I decided to go with Moonstone, as I found that it was the best match for my skin tone.
It is a golden/peachy light champagne - I was of cause very intrigued by the hyped Champagne Pop, but I wasn't quite sure, if it would suit pale skin.

When swatched it looks very heavy in the glitter content, which actually was the reason, why I didn't get it, when I was in the US.
However this heavy glitter does not show once on the skin - here it just shows up like a beautiful sheen.

The texture is very soft - this is probably the reason why so many people have had problems with it breaking.
So I would be wary about bringing this with me. This is of course a bit of a downside, but it also makes this highlighter an absolute dream to apply and it gives the skin the most amazing soft glow.

This highlighter is more intense than my beloved Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder in Candlelight, but less intense than another favourite the Balm Mary-Lou Manizer - it can however be build up, so it is great for both everyday and when you want to make a statement.

This is without a doubt an absolute must-have for any highlighter fanatic and it is probably not my last Becca highlighter (I'm so lusting over the Pearl one right now).
So I give it a 5 on the Rating Scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...