Monday 2 February 2015

Light Perfection… Review - Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder in Candlelight!

I love highlighters, I love buying highlighters and I love using highlighters - so I have quite a few.
However I found a highlighter, that makes every other highlighter fade, in such a way, that I feel, I could do with only that one.

The star is the Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder in Candlelight.

Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder in Candlelight
I had heard quite a few good things about it, but non of these statements really made clear, just how amazing this product is!

I swatched it my last day in London back in September, and instantly knew it would be wonderful, but I had maxed my budget at that point, so I had to leave it.
I convinced myself, that I didn't really need it, but after finishing my exam a few weeks ago, I felt like, I  deserved an extra treat, so I ordered it.

You know the saying "lit from within" - I feel quite convinced, that this highlighter started this saying, because with this, you truly look "lit from within"!

It is so finely milled and just melt into the skin like a dream.
It does so much without looking like "Bang" highlighter (like for example theBalm Mary Lou-Manizer, which I do still love).
It swatches shimmery, but you see no shimmer when applied, just a beautiful subtle sheen.

I got it on Beautybay, where it was cheaper than in store and other places online, but they are sold out right now - but keep your eye on it, if you are interested, because they do regular restock.
If you can't wait, it is available at Cultbeauty.

I'm in love and it has sparked my interest for other Kevyn Aucoin products - so please share if you have other favourites from the brand.

It gets a HG (yes, absolutely Holy Grail) on the rating system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...