Thursday 14 May 2015

Lash N' Roll… Review - Benefit Roller Lash!

I was a bit hesitant with this one, and went back and forth for quite a while, until Sephora gave me a coupon with 25 % of one item.
With that in my hand, I couldn't resist seeing, what all the fuss was about.

Now I have given it a good try, so I'm ready to report.

Benefit Roller Lash
I have to agree with the people, that didn't fell instantly in love with this one.
But already on second try I warmed up to it, and for each time I use it, I like it more and more.

In the picture, I haven't curled my lashes. It doesn't give out of this world curl, but I have to say, that all in all it lives up to its name.
Besides the curl-effect, it gives good length, but not really any volume.

The lacking of volume is one of things, that doesn't make me fly to the sky for this one.
Another thing is, that it isn't really buildable - more than two coats and the lashes get a really spiky and not to good looking.

But with that said, if you just stick to the max of two coats, you get great length, curl and very black lashes and that all day - it looks just as good in the evening as when just applied.

I'll give it a between a 3 and a 4 on the Dodo Rating Scale.
Would I repurchase? - Probably not, but mainly because of the price and because I think something like the Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara is very similar and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...