Sunday 26 January 2014

Close to Perfect… Review - Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara!

I found it - A mascara, that come as close to perfect as one might expect, when being a beauty junkie.

I never really gave Clinique make up the time of day, actually I never really considered Clinique a brand, I wanted to spend money on, after going through the obligatory teenage period with their cleansing system, which totally dried out my skin.

However after hearing countless people raving about this mascara, I had to try it.
And it became a favourite from first use!

I'm probably one of the few persons, that have always liked a plastic mascara wands, so I didn't mind at all, that this have one of those.
It is packed with a lot of small and short bristles.

However I do have a slight problem with another part of the packaging and the wand - it brings way to much product out, so you have to wipe it of at the edge of the tube, making it a bit messy.
However this is the only complaint, I have about this mascara, and it pretty much doesn't matter in comparison to all the good things.

This mascara give the perfect amount of volume and length.
It is absolutely the blackest black and glossy, which adds so much drama.
It holds a curl perfectly and one the things I actually like the most about this mascara is, it looks just as good at the end of the day, as when first applied!


This has become my number one mascara, and where I normally have a few different black mascaras in use at the same time, I don't feel, I need any other beside this one.

I have already bought a back up - because surprise, surprise, it is ridiculously expensive in Denmark!

In the UK however, it is not actually that much more than a high street mascara (£ 17 at Boots and other UK retailers)

So if you haven't tried it, I would highly recommend you do :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...