Thursday 21 May 2015

Air in Hair… Review - Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner!

This set just sounded like, they were made for fine scandinavian hair.

I do have fine hair, but a lot of it, so I look for something that are nourishing for my hair, but also leave it feeling really clean and not weighed down.


I'm going to do this really quick and do a good old fashioned pro/con list.

Pros
1. It leaves the hair feeling really clean.
2. The hair feels light and not weighed down.

Cons
1. I would have liked to be a bit more nourishing.
2. It leaves my hair really static
3. I feel like it could have given a bit more volume to the hair.

All in all, I'm not super impressed, and can only give it a 2 on the Dodo Rating Scale.
I would not repurchase, I think the L'Oreal EverStrong or John Frieda Luxurious Volume is so much better for my type of hair
I find that even the cheaper line from Dove is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...