Tuesday 27 January 2015

A Perfect Match… Review/Rave - L'Oreal Paris EverStrong Shampoo & Conditioner!

 Last summer I started a series about budget shampoo/conditioner, but I didn't really keep with it.
I quickly realised that except for the one of with the Head & Shoulders Apple shampoo and conditioner, the low end just didn't do it for me within the area.

This line from L'oreal is not really at the low end (at least not in Denmark), but it still somewhat affordable.
I tried the EverRiche set from this L'Oreal line (which is very popular) back, when I lived in the UK, but didn't really think much of it.
So I can't really explain why I decided to give these a go - but I'm glad, I did.

The EverStrong is to help with reinforcing and vitality - I have to admit that I don't really know, what that means, but what ever they do, it really works for my hair.
I have very fine hair - typical Scandinavian hair.
And yes, I guess it is kind of brittle and I do suffer from irritated scalp.
Furthermore I often feel, that my hair looks a bit "blah" and lackluster.

After using this set, I saw a huge difference in my hair.
It just seems healthier and stronger, and it looks and feels absolutely amazing and well, yes more vital.
It doesn't way down the hair and leaves it feeling really clean, just the way I like it.

Even though it haven't gotten rid of my irritated scalp issue all together, I have also seen a difference in this area.

One thing to note, however, is the scent - it is quite unique and do remind me a bit of my dad's "all in one" pine shower gel, he used, when I was a kid. A bit more luxe and subtle though.
But probably not for everyone, so give it a sniff before buying.

This is probably the best shampoo/conditioner, I have tried in a really long time, and I feel, that it is the perfect match for my hair type and have exactly the effect I want.

It gets a 5 on the rating scale, the only let down being the scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...