Thursday 24 July 2014

An Everyday Wonder… Review - Head & Shoulders Apple Fresh Shampoo/Conditioner!

I used to be quite a "experimenteur" within the shampoo/conditioner area, but then I meet Tigi Dumb Blond, and felt like I never wanted to use anything else.
After Dumb Blond I meet John Frieda Luxurious Volume in England, and continued the affair back in Denmark.
But a few weeks ago my John Frieda was running out, so I had a look around my stock, and found these.

They reminded me of the joy of changing out and discovering new drugstore shampoo and conditioner.
Also I do actually think, that it is best for your hair to change up your shampoo and conditioner ever so often.

So now I'm starting project "Discovering Drugstore Shampoo & Conditioner", where I will try something new every time I have used up a set, and therefore venture into the land of different drugstore shampoo and conditioner, and of course I will take you along for the ride.

Head & Shoulders Apple Fresh
I got this set in a beauty box quite a while ago, and put the in the back of my stock, as the apple-thing kind of put me of (I actually didn't even give them a sniff).
Every time I come across something with apple scent it bring me back to my childhood and the very artificial tasting and smelling Hubba Bubba Apple Bubble Gum, and it is not in a good way unfortunately.

But in the time of need, they actually turned out to be really good.
To make it simple and easy, I going to do a "three things that make them great review".

1. The scent
It is nothing like the Hubba Bubba smell, but very fresh and natural - like a freshly picked crisp apple.

2. The effect
It cleans the hair so well without stripping it or irritating my scalp.
I often get a reaction on my scalp when using products for oily hair, but these clean the hair like them, but without nasty side-effects.

3. The shine and softness
After use my hair feels so soft and looks so healthy and shiny.

To sum up I'm very impressed with these, and so happy I gave them a try.
I can only hope, that I will be just as lucky with my next try in my project.

If you have any suggestions for what drugstore shampoo/conditioner I should try next, then leave them down below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...