Wednesday 1 May 2013

Lash Rocket... Review - Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara!

Another mascara caught my eye recently.
 To be honest, it was probably the name, that drew me in.

I heard both good and bad about it, so though I would throw my opinion into the mix.

The brush is a bit special.
It is a big plastic wand with small short bristles.


The mascara gives great results, it gives both great volume and length.
And it holds a curl very well.

Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara in black.
I doesn't clump, but do tend to make lashes stick a bit together, but that can be fixed with a clean mascara wand.

I didn't get the waterproof version, but still you need a bit more work to get this of you lashes.

I have really been loving using this mascara, and together with the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic and Revlon Grow Luscious, it is probably my favourite high street mascara.

Fair shall be fair, I have been using a lash serum the past month, which have really improved the condition of my lashes, but still I really think it is a great mascara.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...