Thursday 24 May 2012

Lash Love... Product review - L'Oreal Paris False Lash Telescopic!

I have always leaned more towards the volumizing mascaras, but after my good experiences with L'Oreal Paris 4D Lash Architect (see my review here), I didn't think twice about trying the new L'Oreal Paris False Lash Telescopic.


And lets just say, it didn't let me down!

Compared with the Lash Architect 4D:

I like the wand in the Lash Architect better.
However the False Lash is easier to work with and build up.
But I think that the result is very similar, but with a small advantage to the False Lash, as I think it gives a bit more POW!

Without:


With:
One coat of the colour Hypnotic Brown

Conclusion:
It's a great mascara, and I have actually brought the black version.

For everyday use, I use it alone.
For a more dramatic look, I apply a coat of a volumizing mascara, which really give a fantastic effect!

I have raved about it to all of my friends, and I would recommend to any one, even if you usually go for a volumizing mascara.

So go buy it - NOW!

Keep it cool <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...