Saturday 22 September 2012

Hi, I'm a mascara hoarder!.... My current mascara collection!

Like so many other beauty obsessed, I'm always on the hunt for the perfect mascara!
And I'm not good a waiting for one to be used up, before I buy another one and try it out.

So the result is, that I always have more than one mascara in use a time.
And at the moment I have five!

So I thought, why not give you a look into my current collection.
(of cause I have a stash as well, but these are the ones, that are open, and I have tried out).


In my current collection, I have favourites, that have been there for a while.
New ones which I'm both loving and one that let me down.
And one, which is there for the second time.
Lets start with a picture without any mascara for comparison.


Lancome Hypnose -The favourite (that has been there for while):



Lancome Hypnose in Black.
I really love this mascara.
It has been in my collection for over three months, and I know, that I should have tossed it.
But it's still going strong, and I love that it volumes and defines without clumping.

I have the Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes in my stash, and I'm really looking forward to trying that one out.
I think Lancome will be my new high end lash love <3 

Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara - The one I already reviewed:

I already review this mascara last week - see the review here.

L'Oréal Paris Voluminous x5 - The new discovery:


L'Oréal Paris Voluminous x5 in Carbon Black.
I have heard a lot about this mascara from different youtubers.
So when I found it online a very good price, I just had to try it out.

I think the result is very good.
It gives perfect volume without clumping.
Still the brush is great for getting the small lashes in the corners and the bottom.

Revlon Grow Luscious - The rerun:


Revlon Grow Luscious in Blackened brown.
I first tried out this mascara last year, where I bought it on my London trip.
Revlon is not available in Denmark, so I got my friend to buy me some back ups, when she were in USA a month later.

This back up I'm now using.
And I still love it.
I very much like the Benefit Bad Gal Lash, but so much cheaper.

Maybeline the Falsies Feather-Look - The big let down:


Maybeline the Falsies Feather-Look in Glam Black
I had so big hopes for this one.
Several of my favourite youtubers rave about the falsies line.
So when I saw this new release, I had to try it.

But I'm just not impressed.
I have one of the same issues, I had with the Yves Rocher one, that it's impossible not to get it on the lid.
When I look at the picture however, I do think the result is okay, but because I was expecting to get wowed, I'm not convinced, that this is my new lash love, as I was hoping.

Where to buy:
They should all be quit easy to find in shops.
(except the Revlon one, which is not available in Denmark)
But in regards to the L'Oréal Voluminous, I got mine on a discount web shop called lovecosmetics.com.
Press here to go to the shop.

So I really hope, you are able to see the difference in the pictures.
Otherwise, you just have to take my word for it.
I would repurchase all of them, except the Maybeline one.
But the Lancome one is my absolute favourite.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...