Saturday 8 September 2012

Pulp it up!.... Product review - Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara.

One of my favourite things, when I was a child, was the monthly catalogue my mom got from Yves Rocher.
This was long before online shopping!

I loved the free-bees and the small lottery notes, that showed which free-bee you got!

Through my teenage years I had many skin and body care products from Yves Rocher.
And for years, I could only use their deodorants.

But it has been a while since, I've had any Yves Rocher product in my collection.

So when the Youtuber Zoella280190 rave about the this Yves Rocher Mascara, I went right on their web shop and brought (oh yeah and some other old favourites).




If you saw my post about the make up I took with me to London, you know, that I took this mascara to try it out, and I also promised a review in that post.

So here we go!

Let's start with the wand:

The wand is quite big and the kind I normally like.


The shape is quite unique, thinner in the middle and thick in the ends.
However this design makes it quiet hard to apply without getting mascara on the lid!

The effect:

The name indicates, that it's a volumising mascara.

Lets look at the pictures :-)

Before
Yes, I look like I'm drunk in this picture, but I'm not... I promise:-)
After:
2 coats of Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Ultra-Volume Mascara.
I don't think it's volumising like for example Benefit Bad Gal Lash, Dior Show or Revlon Grow Luscious.
It's more a defining mascara, but without being super lengthening like my L'Oreal mascaras.

My final opinion:

I'm not in love, as I thought, I would be.

It's not a bad mascara, but it hasn't wowed me like some other mascaras, I've tried this past year.
And the fact, that it's very hard to apply without getting it on the lid, is a big con!

 I will use it, but I will not repurchase.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...