Saturday 9 March 2013

Doll Cheeks... Review and Swatch - Dainty Doll Blusher and Cream Blusher!

So a few posts back, I reviewed the Dainty Doll Liquid Foundation - and I really wasn't impressed!

In the same order I brought two blushes from Dainty Doll. Mostly because they were really cheap!
And I'm very happy to say, that I really like them - A lot!


Again I really adore the packaging, I almost didn't want to throw it out.


As far as I'm inform the whole Dainty Doll line have been design for girls with fair skin.
So off cause I was really interested to see, if they would go better with my skin tone, than my "normal" blushes.
Not that I ever have problems finding blushes, that suits me.

I didn't get the lightest one, because I like my blusher to be noticeable.
Therefore I don't this these are limited to fair skin at all. I'm sure they would be fine for darker skin tones as well.

I got the Blusher in 002 My Girl and the Cream Blusher in 002 Orange County Girl.


The names isn't written on the packaging, which I find quite weird and also a bit irritating!
(it took me some time to figure out, what the cream blusher was called!)

Dainty Doll Orange County Girl and My Girl.
Orange County Girl is the cream blusher.
It's a quite (in the pan) bright coral pink with a gold shimmer - really lovely.
Reminds me a lot of MAC Rose Pigment, that I also love.
It's kind of a cream to powder, but still give a nice sheen to the cheeks.

My Girl is a powder and the perfect velvet soft pink shade with only a very slight sheen.
Probably my ideal pink blush!

Bottom finger - Dainty Doll My Girl/ Top Finger - Dainty Doll Orange County Girl.
Left - Dainty Doll Orange County Girl/ Right - Dainty Doll My Girl.
I was really thinking, that I would love the Cream blusher the most, but My Girl has really impressed me.

My Girl is more pigmented than Orange County Girl, which you also can see below, when it's on the cheeks.

Left: Dainty Doll My Girl - Right Dainty Doll Orange County Girl.
Even though My Girl has impressed me the most, Orange County Girl haven't disappointed my at all!
So they have quickly become some of my favourites.

And best of all, I got them at a steal!
£ 2.99 each - Can I get a Whoop Whoop :-)

I got them at lovecosmetics.com, but unfortunately Orange County Girl isn't available any more.
But right now My Girl is still in stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...