Sunday 12 June 2016

Detox Darling… Review - Caudalie Instant Detox Mask!

Face masks is probably the skincare category, where I most often try out something new.
I love browsing beauty webshops and looking at high rated products, and that is how I found this Caudalie Instant Detox Mask.
My skin has been acting up a bit lately, so I was very much on the look out for something to help with this and it seemed perfect for that.

I have been trying this out the past few weeks and is ready to report.

Caudalie Instant Detox Mask
This masks claims to deeply cleans skin and minimise pores, exactly what I needed.

It is very unique with its dirty rose colour and a very light cream-like texture.
I apply a light layer with a flat foundation brush and within 10-15 minuted it is dry and you can really see how it has drawn out all the impurities from the pores - so satisfying.

So in terms of really deep cleaning the skin, I think it delivers, as my skin always appears more fresh and clear after use.
Besides that I do really appreciate that it isn't harsh on my skin at all - I don't feel like it provides any moisture, so I do use a good oil after. However I feel absolutely no irritation and a minimum of redness after use.

In terms of the minimising of pores, I often feel like products claim to do this without really doing so.
So I was so pleased to see, that this has actually had a positive effect of my very visible pores.
I hasn't closed them up completely, but they are definitely less visible and just seem more "tight".
This really gives a more fresh and young appearance and helps make up apply nicely.

This detox mask was such a pleasant surprise and has become a solid favourite already.
I will definitely re-purchase this as it is also very budget-friendly at £ 22.
So I'm going to go all out and give this a HG on the rating scale!

Shop the post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...