Saturday 21 May 2016

To-go Eyes… Review - H&M Eye Colour-to-go Pencils!

As I mentioned in my favourites, the H&M Eye Colour-to-go Pencil Cordoba has made it to the top of my best of H&M make up, well actually my best of make up in general!

I'm normally not really a fan of these kind of eye colour jumbo pencils - I often find that even though they swatch good, it doesn't translate on the lids and go on patchy and can be hard to blend out.
But I just couldn't pass up the beautiful colour of Cordoba, a creamy matte midtone brown, and decided to give it go.

H&M Eye Colour-to-go Pencils in Cordoba and Oxidise
H&M Eye Colour-to-go Cordoba all over the lid with Oxidise in the outer corner
Once I had fallen in love with Cordoba, I decided to give one of the metallic a try and got Oxidise.
Oxidise is a warm reddish bronze - so up my street.

They go on the lids so smooth and blends like a dream - Cordoba a bit better than Oxidise though.
They can easily be intensified by building them up and they also blend great together - as above, where I have Cordoba all over the lid and Oxidise at the outer corner.

They do stay creamy long enough for you to blend them, but once they are set, they stay in place all day - I do use a primer under though.

The only negative I have to say about these is the colour selection - As far as I remember Cordoba is the only cream/matte and a lot of the other colours have a lot of shimmer.
But it is really a smaller issue, which will probably always be a complaint from me, when I find a make up product I like :-)

I highly recommend these Colour-to-go Pencils and all over I'll give them a 5 on the Rating Scale, however the Cordoba one is definitely a HG, I will repurchase again and again and be so sad if they discontinue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...