Friday 25 March 2016

A did it again… Review - Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer!

There is no doubt, when it comes to brows Anastasia is the queen and she can do no wrong.
Actually she just gets better and with her newest launch the Brow Definer, she really hit just right with my brow needs.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Taupe
The big new thing in this one is the pencil end and it has changed my brow life.
It is hard to explain with words, so the pictures are probably a better bet.
But I really like, that even though it has this slanted larger tip, it is also really fine, so you still have the same control and can do fine strokes like the with the Brow Wiz.

The shape of the tip also makes it perfect to shape out the brows, especially the arch.
Even though I really like the Brow Wiz, it does take a bit of work to fill in thick brows with the very fine nib.
I find that this makes filling in my brushy brows an easier job, especially because it is so much quicker - and I use a lot of time on my brows normally.

I do without a doubt prefer this one to both the Brow Wiz and the Dipbrow Pomade - I will still use the Dipbrow Pomade, when I have extra time and really want a defined and stand-out brow, but the Brow Definer has replaced the Brow Wiz for me for everyday use.

So this is an absolute winner for me and therefore it get the very special HG on the rating scale - I have a hard time imaging, that I will ever find something better.

What is your favourite brow product?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...