Saturday 25 July 2015

All you need… Review - Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment!

I mostly got make up on my Sephora visits while in the U.S., however I did sneak in some haircare to.
This one from Living Proof was very high on my list - because I have really been looking for an easy-going styling product, that would kind of do it all.

So my hopes was high, when I got this, as I have heard raving reviews about this line.

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment.
This styling treatment claims to have a 5-in-1 effect, which includes smooths, volumise, condition, strengthen and polish.

I don't really know if I see any real strengthening of my hair from using this - but maybe I haven't been using it long enough to really see the benefits.

It does give volume without the grit, you see with many volumising products, and that I hate.
However the volume isn't overwhelming, but a light lift - perfect for my everyday need.

In terms of condition, smooths and polish, I do think it does a really good job at all of these (which if you ask me are pretty much the same :-)).

Besides the listed benefits, it also makes my hair dry really fast.

It is a cream, but it distributes in the hair really well, and have a wonder fruity smell.
I use around a pea size amount and distribute from the roots to the ends of my hair.

I really like this because even though it doesn't do a huge difference to my hair, it do just enough and that without weighing my hair down or leaving it feeling "dirty"!
This is probably as close as you will come to "invisible" hair styling product.

I will give it a 5 on the Rating Scale and I'm sad, that it really isn't available "over here" yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...