Monday 13 October 2014

Au Natural… Review - 17 Falsifeye HD Mascara!

This is another London purchase, and FleurDeForce made me do it, but it is okay, because this is an extremely budget friendly mascara at only £ 6,99!

I was in the market for a brown/black mascara, so I decided to get that instead of black.
And that turned out to be a good decision, because I go for brown on the days, where I want the no-make-up make up look and for that, this mascara is perfect.
17 Falsifeye HD Mascara in Black/Brown
It has a quite thin plastic wand with short bristles. 
This wand makes it very easy to get down to the root of lashes and give them a really good lift.
I would have liked it to be a bit lighter in colour, but it is more "brown" than many other brown/black mascaras, I have tried.

It gives a good amount of length and defines the lashes nicely.
But it is a more natural look, but as I mentioned, I really prefer this look for a brown mascara, as I often use this for the days, where I want a natural or easy-going look.
It holds the curl throughout the day, and doesn't have any fall down or smudges at the lower lashes.
So all together a great option for the low maintenance days.

I have to say that for a really low-end mascara, this is a good buy, however I don't think, I would like it in black, as I like a bit more wow, when I go for black mascara.
But if you are in market for a mascara for the a good everyday no-make-up make up look, this is the way to go.

This mascara gets a 4 on the Dodo Rating Scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...