Tuesday 9 September 2014

The Nude Thrill… Nail of the day - Formula X Thrilling!

As I mentioned in my nude polish edit, when in doubt I go to a nude nail.
I got this polish after that post, but actually it is okay, because this one deserves its own post!

A thing such as a HG nude polish is a dream, but I actually think, I found it!

The shade is actually quite unique, and looks different depending on the light.

But if I should describe it, I would say, that it is a pale version of Nails Inc Porchester Square - which also was ViviannaDoesMakeup's view, and you know she is always right, however I did think it before she said it :-)

It gives this polished, very effortless chick look, that you want from a nude nail polish.

I know, it will be my new go-to nude, and even though, I rarely finish a nail polish, I would repurchase, if so.
And you know, I love the Formula X nail polishes, which is just and extra plus.

So this gets a HG in the Dodo Rating System.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...