Monday 19 August 2013

Join the army... Review and Swatch - L'Oreal Paris Color Infaillible in Sahara Treasure!

Yeah yeah, I know, I wasn't to keen about these Infaillible shadows at first.
But after trying out Forever Pink and still hearing every one raving about them, I decided to try out another one.

This time my eye fell on the colour Sahara Treasure.



I was drawn to it, as it was unlike anything I have in my collection.
It can best be described as a golden khaki.

And with the others it is super soft and blendable.

L'Oreal Color Infaillible in Sahara Treasure.
It look super pretty alone all over the lid.
But also in the crease blended with a yellow gold all over the lid.

For this picture it is all I have on my lids.

L'Oreal Color Infaillible in Sahara Treasure
Add some black gel liner (as I did here), and you are good to go :-)

I normally go for more warm-toned shadows, but for a cool-toned, I really like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...