Wednesday 10 April 2013

Pink n' Pretty...Review and swatches - L'Oreal Paris Color Infaillible in Forever Pink.

If you follow my blog, you will probably know, that I wasn't to crazy about the Color Infaillible in Hourglass Beige.

Even though I didn't got along with that one to well, I still decided recently to get another colour - It just looked so pretty.
And I'm happy I did.


I got the colour Forever Pink, which I hadn't seen before.


It's such a pretty shimmery pink, and I do have a soft spot for pink toned shadows.

From the above, it probably comes as no surprise, that I like this one a lot more, than the first one I tried.

I still find it bit difficult to work with, but with a bit of effort, it looks great.

Swatch:


How I apply it:

I use a dense small eye shadow brush to pack it on, and then blend it out with a fluffy brush.

This is as the other one very pigmented, but it can be hard to get it onto the lids without it looking patchy.

A look:


For this look I have shadow all over the lid and then just added Naked 2 from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette in the crease.
To give it a bit more definition, I used a brown pencil on the outer 1/3 of the upper lash line.

I think it's a great shadow and worth the extra work.
It actually reminds me a lot of the MAC Rose Pigment, that I love - Just a more subtle and a lot more affordable version.

Have you tried any of the Infaillible shadows?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...