Thursday 4 July 2013

Bright Lines... Review & Swatch - Make Up Store Eyepencil in Frosted Medow!

I've been very into adding a bright colour along my lower lash line.
It is an easy and not to "loud" way to add a bit of colour.

So I have been lusting after the Nars Limited Edition Eyeliner in Barrow Street, that they came out with recently.
But I'm way to cheap to pay £ 18,- for a liner, which essentially could be categorised as vomit green:-)

But then I found this one from Make Up Store, which is pretty much the same.


This one is a metallic, and as far as I remember, the Nars one is matte.
However to be honest, I probably prefer it being metallic.

But the colour is very alike - a pretty mint sea foam green.


And this was only around £ 10.

The pencil it self is okay - nothing to rave about.
But it is easy to apply and have great lasting power.


I really love the look.

If you prefer a darker colour, you could go for the Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Shadow Stick in Blamed Blue.

I have a few other eye liners, I use like this, so I might do a small series - so look out for that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...