Wednesday 29 May 2013

A hint of blue... Review & swatch - Rimmel London Scandal'eyes Shadow Stick in Blamed Blue!

Another hit from Rimmel London.

Initially I wasn't going to get any of these, but when I swatched this one, I couldn't resist.
(and it was on offer - always a good excuse for buying).


They come in a wide range of shades, but this one really stood out to me.
I got the one called Blamed Blue.
It is a metallic aqua blue with a hint of shimmer - very beautiful!

Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Shadow Stick in Blamed Blue.
It is super soft and pigmented.
(I swatched almost all of them in the store, and they are all like this).

You can blend them out.
But once it sets, it stays put and I mean STAYS all day.

I have been using it as a liner, and it looks great.

Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Shadow Stick in Blamed Blue (MAC Moleskin all over the lid and MAC Nylon in the inner corner)
It would also look great along the lower lash line.

So even though I didn't plan on getting any of these, I'm now kind of wanting to get more.
(I really want the bronze and the pearly white one)

They will be great for summer - They are easy-going, come in great colours and will stay put even during the hot days.

Also they are super budget friendly (£ 4,49), so you can get every shade without breaking the bank.
You can buy them here (unfortunately the Blamed Blue is not available online) or where Rimmel London is sold.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...