Tuesday 11 June 2013

Top up... New Topshop Make Up!

Recently I treated myself to a couple of new items from Topshops make up range, that I had been wanting for a while.

I think, their make up is great quality for the price and even though their colour range isn't as wide as say MAC's, they still have lots of good and wearable colours.

I got the lipstick in Pillow Talk and the Blush in Morning Dew.


Pillow Talk is the perfect creamy baby pink.
The Topshop lipsticks is a bit different in texture, and this is one of the more sheer and creamy ones.
I wrote about my Topshop Lipstick collection here.

Morning Dew is a bright almost neon pink!
Once blended it gives a beautiful flush.
I love Topshop blushes for summer, because they aren't to powdery, but still stays put!
And just a side note, where I normally prefer using my fingers for cream blushes, for the Topshop ones, I use the Real Technique stippling brush.

Topshop Lipstick in Pillow Talk and Blush is Morning Dew.
So I think, that Topshop make up is a winner - what do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...