Sunday 8 July 2012

Top Lips.... Product Love - Topshop Lipsticks!

I'm a cheap-ass when it comes to lipsticks. 
I don't feel, that I have the budget to spend £ 20 or more on a lipstick.
Especially because I want lots of different colours.

But I'm also quite picky and don't like if the formula is to cakey or dry.

In Topshop I found the perfect lipstick, that fits my budget and have exactly the colours, I'm looking for.


I started with one and now I've got five, and I'll definitely be buying more.

1. Ohh La La 2. Secret Admirer 3. Innocent 4. Whimsical 5. Tease

They are all very creamy and go on so smooth.
Some of the them are very opaque and others more sheer.


Oh La La:
A very bright coral.

Secret Admirer:
A sheer creamy pinky nude.
Great for every day, and if you're not in to big bold colours!

Innocent:
A warm rose pink.
I love this kind of colour for lipstick.

Whimsical:
A nude coral.
This is also a more sheer one like Secret Admirer.

Tease:
A bright neon Pink.
I love this one!


So if you haven't tried them out, please do so :-)
You can buy them here!

And if you have tried them, which one is then your favourite?

Keep it cool <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...