Monday 20 May 2013

Things that I love... Nail of the day!

For this nail of day, I did a bit of every trend I'm loving right now.

So we got some texture, some dots, monochrome and of course a hint of neon.

'

I used the following polishes


OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for base.
I did one neon pink dot on each nail with Depend no 034.
And then black dots with Rimmel Black Cab.
I did the dots with a dotting tool.

And to create a more interesting look I uses Barry M Textured nail polish in Kingland Road for the middle finger and ring finger.


I really liked the result, and mixing trends is a great way to create an even more eye catching nail look.


I hope this gave you some inspiration.

Keep come back for more NOTD.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...