Sunday 5 May 2013

Lash Pump... Review - Mavala Double-Lash!

I have been quite curious about lash serums, and really wanted to try one, that wouldn't cost me a months shopping budget.

I do have a few sparse areas, but besides that okay lashes.
But can one ever have to many or to long lashes? - I don't think so!

So I went into it, and got the Mavala Double-Lash, which promises longer and denser lashes at a very sensible price-tag (£ 10,80 at feelunique.com)


Okay, lets be honest - this is not a miracle product.

However I have noticed an overall improvement after using it.
I actually already saw the change after a week or so.

The areas where I had "holes" have started to grow in, and I also think, that my lashes look denser.
I'm not sure about them be longer - maybe a bit.

I actually at first thought it was because of my new mascara, the Maybelline Rocket, and even though this is a great mascara, I also saw an improvement with my other mascaras.
So I concluded, that this was to thank for the improvement.


I really like, that the applicator is a mascara wand, that makes it super easy to apply the serum.

It should be applied at night, and I do it in conjunction with my evening skincare routine.
I concentrate the most product at the root of the lashes, and then brush through to the tip.

I haven't used for the 30 days just yet, but I'm already seen the result, so even though it hasn't given me "false lash" looking lashes, I'm quite impressed.

So this is a rebuy and recommendation product for sure!

Have you tried any lash serums?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...