Monday 15 April 2013

Another Creme.... Review - Daniel Sandler Watercolour Creme Bronzer in Riviera!

Yes, yes, I know, I have an addiction - A creme product addiction!

But you have to understand, I have creme versions of almost everything in my make up collection - except a bronzer (or of course, there is the bronzers in the Topshop Palette, I recently reviewed - but still :-))

After really loving the Daniel Sandler Retexturizing Face Primer, I decided, I needed to try more from this brand.
And luckily Daniel Sandler do a creme bronzer, which I had heard great things about.

Packaging:
Super handy compact packaging, nothing extra or unnecessary.

The product:
It is a creme bronzer, but not in a very shiny or waxy way.
It soft creme and super easy to blend.

Consistency-wise it is probably the best creme make up product, I have tried.

It has a slight shimmer, but you don't really see it once on the skin.

The product is super pigmented and the shade is quite good for my fair skin.
I would think that this shade is good for fair to medium skin, but is you are darker, you should probably go for Fiji in stead.
(which I actually thinking about getting for and use for a blusher)

Daniel Sandler Creme Bronzer in Riviera.
It has a orange undertone, but only so that you don't get "the dirty look", which some more neutral toned bronzers has a tendency to create.

I have only used it for contour, but I think, it will be great for an easy-going, carefree sun-kissed look in the summer.

I use a Real Technique Stippling brush to apply it.
First stippling and then blending.

You know, I am sucker for creme products, so maybe my opinion is a little cloudy, but I really like it.
This creme bronzer is for certain a new staple in my make up collection.

You can buy Daniel Sandler products at ASOS.com and Feelunique.com.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...