Wednesday 20 March 2013

A kick to your face... Review and swatches - Topshop Face Sculping Palette in Kick Start!

I love cream products.
They give me the dewy look, I prefer.
And they are easy to apply on the go.

So when I saw this palette from Topshop, I got a "need-to-have" moment!



About the product:

It consist of four cream colours.
They are all true creams, which means they are not like the Topshop cream blushers, that are more cream to powder.

They are also all shimmery, but without be to "disco ball"-like.

There are two bronze colours, one bright peachy pink and then a very light peachy gold. 

They are not super pigmented, but can be built up.

Swatches:

Topshop Face Sculping Palette in Kick Start.
How I use it:

I mix the two bronze shades and use them for contour.
I apply them to my face with my fingers and then blend them with a brush.

I have seen, that others use the lighter bronze shade for highlighter, but I way to fair to do that.
However the lightest shade is a perfect highlighter for me.

The peachy pink I of course use for blush.

Both the highlighter and the blusher, I apply with my fingers.

As you can see, it gives a very subtle effect.

What do I think?:

I actually really like it, but lets do a little pro and con list.

Pros:
- Handy packaging, that is easy to bring on the go.
- Nice colours.
- Lovely smell (Vanilla, I think).
- Suits my fair skin tone.
- Easy to blend.

Cons:
- Not very pigmented.
- Hard to get a brush in the product, because of the small squares.

I like the whole product, but do prefer the bronze shades and the highlighter, but that's probably because I like a more "in your face" blusher :-)

Would I buy it again?
Yes, I probably would.
I think it's great product for the price, and it really fits my needs perfectly!

So if you are as obsessed with cream products as me, you will probably love this product.
You can buy it here, it's £ 12,50.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...