Sunday 30 September 2012

I'm feeling purple today... Nail of the day!

Purple is not my go-to colour for nail polish  (or any thing else).
Of cause I love a pale Lilac like my POP Lavender love, but not otherwise.

But sometimes you just need to go, where you normally don't go:-)

Base: H&M Pale Violet - Metallic: H&M Urban Spirit - Top: GOSH Rainbow
For this "design", you can use any colour combination.
You need a cream for the base and then a metallic, preferably with a little glitter.
And then a this very special iridescence glitter without colour on top.

Polishes I used and how I did it:

Base - H&M Pale Violet:
A creamy mid purple.
It's actually a crappy nail polish, but however it's opaque in 2-3 coats.

Metallic - H&M Urban Spirit:
This is a beautiful metallic purple with blue and purple glitter.
I dabbed it on with a make up sponge mostly at the tip and the gradient half way down the nail.

Top - GOSH Rainbow:
I love this glitter polish, because it change the look of any polish to put it on top of, without overpowering that polish.
It has been quit a while since I bought this, so unfortunately I don't think, you can get it any more.
But you should be able to find a similar polish.

H&M Urban Spirit, GOSH Rainbow and H&M Pale Violet.
So I love the result, and really think it's a very wearable look.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...