Friday 11 May 2012

Spring POP.... Nail of the day/Review - POP Nail Glam.

Normally when I post a nail of the day, it's a bit more creative than these.
But after trying these POP polishes out, I just needed to share my thoughts.


So this is my review of the POP Nail Glam.
I have had my eyes on this brand and especially their nail polishes for a while on ASOS.com.
But there was never the "right" colour, that made me cave and try one.
But then I saw their new pastel line, and I just had to have them.

So I bought two :-)


I got the following colours:

1. Lavender love.
A pale lilac (unfortunately not as pale, as I would have wanted).

2. Mint magic.
I can best describe it as a neon mint.

So what do I think about them?
They are very nice and creamy, and they give exactly the effect, I want for these kind of colours.

They are not a dream to apply, but as they are on the thicker side, you need to use it sparingly. Once I realised that, we got on with them quite well.

In the first coat, I didn't think, it were ever going to be opaque, but actually the mint only needed two coats and the lilac three coats.

Mostly I'm impressed with the durability.
Normally my polish chips on the first day, but I'm now on the second day, and it still looks great!

And also, I love the packaging :-)

So I will most definitely be trying more of their polishes. They have some really nice glitter ones.




At £ 6,50 a piece, I think they are so worth it, as they do compare, if not better, with higher end brands.

Buy them here!

Keep it cool <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...