Tuesday 31 May 2016

Light Sheen… Spring/Summer Nail Inspiration Part II

So I'm back with my next little instalment in my Spring/Summer nail inspiration series.

This one is another "shade" family - this time consisting of pale "metallics" or with a sheen, if you prefer.

Lets look at my little selection.

// Revlon Parfumerie Lavender Soap // Formula X Illusionary (not available online) // W.I.P Barely (similar here) //
Revlon Parfumerie Lavender Soap live up to the name in more than one way - not only is it a scented polish, that actually smells like lavender soap, but it also has the colour, one would expect of lavender soap.

I often rave about Formula X polishes and this one in Illusionary is in the top three of my favourites from the line.
It is a beautiful light metallic grey, which is hard to find, if you don't want a silver.

Lastly we have W.I.P Barely (W.I.P is sold at Urban Outfitters - however this is the old packaging, and therefore not available any more)
This is somewhat similar the Illusionary, but more of a metallic taupe.

Come back for part III with an easy nail art, I will be rocking this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...