Friday 23 January 2015

The One… Review/Swatch - MAC Uninterrupted Eye Shadow!

I have had the MAC shadow in Uninterrupted on my wishlist, in what seems like forever - so when I finally got it, expectations were high.

Fortunately I weren't disappointed - this is with out a doubt my favourite MAC shadow ever!

It is absolutely beautiful alone all over the lid, well-blended in the crease and along the lower lash line.
It gives this very effortless chick look, and I love these kind of one step shadows, that do it all on its own.

The colour is simply unique - it is this matte mustard mid tone brown.
It interact so well with different bases and depending on which base you choose, you can create slight differences in the look.

You can further change up the look with your eyeliner. For this a went with a matte brown, but I have also done black liquid liner and different coloured kohl liners.

So to sum up, this is the perfect eye shadow, and if I knew, what I know now, this would have been my first MAC shadow, and maybe even my only one.

I give it the score HG for Holy Grail, will not be without it ever.

You need this in your life - especially if you have blue eyes, it really make them pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...