Saturday 9 August 2014

Blured n' Smooth… Review - Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector!

After my slight disappointment with the Clarins Instant Smooth primer, I was a bit hesitant to jump on the bandwagon of another hyped primer.
But a after a lot of try-on-the-hand visits to Kiehl's and a small sample, I decided, that this would not let me down in the same way and got the full size.





This is not as such marketed a primer, but the description does lead the thoughts for use in that direction.
And that is also, what I have been using it for.

I got an instant wow-experience from first use.
It does smooth out the skin, and make the foundation go on very nicely, but the absolute wow came, when I saw how much better my foundation looked at the end of the day with this under.

However I have to admit, that even though it is really good, it didn't totally keep shine, or rather sweat, away in this very hot weather, we have had these past weeks - but it do do a much better job, than any other primers I have ever tried.

The consistency is very unique - light and kind of fluffy, but once on the skin and blended in, it just feels like a light moisturiser.
I really like this, for a primer at least, kind of unique feature, which make it very different to other primers, that often can feel pore clogging, heavy on the skin and a bit like a mask.

With this said, I did actually have a small break out after a few days of use, I'm not completely sure, that this was the cause, but it did go away and haven't come back, so probably not.
But in terms of the skin benefits it claims, I don't really see them.

So this is a hit, and a definitely re-purchase.

Quite a few brands have came out with these kind of "blur" products, so I kind of intrigued to try others.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...