Wednesday 6 August 2014

Blue Bundle… Blue Nail Polish Edit!

Blue is actually my favourite colour - or lets change that to everything from a mid bright blue to dark navy is my favourite colour.
Despite of this blue is not a colour I normally go for in nail polish, however I did still manage to gather four I really like.

And it is a good mix of cream, metallic and glitter and a light and dark.

1. Sephora Formula X A Little Sexy 2. Maybelline Color Show Cool Blue 3. Revlon Chic 4. Nails Inc. Sweet Way
Sephora Formula X A Little Sexy
Another wonder from my new favourite nail polish brand.
This is such a unique shade, that changes a bit depending on the light - but for the most part is is a kind of "matte" metallic lavender blue, which was actually opaque in one coat.
I love these polishes, as you will know, if you read my recent post dedicated to this brand.

Maybelline Color Show Cool Blue
A creamy true sky blue - this is my first Color Show "normal" polish, I actually really like them.
This is not really a colour, that will ever be a go-to for me, but it is nice to have in the collection.

Revlon Chic
I love the Revlon polishes.
This blue-grey is probably more of a autumn shade, but I like it, when I'm in the mood for a darker nail.

Nails Inc. Sweet Way
I know this is kind of last year, but I still love it!

That it for the blues - see you soon with a new shade family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...