Sunday 27 July 2014

Save my face… Review - Antipodes Manuka Honey Treatment Mask!

My skin is not perfect. 
But I try my best to stay to a routine, I know works and keeps my skin at its best - with the occasional try out of new products of course:-)
However some time as with so many other things in life, my skin just kind decide to be bad.

When that happens I'm always in desperate search for that quick fix product, so that it turns back to normal state as quickly as possible.

A while ago I decided to give this Antipodes mask a go, because it seemed to do a bit of everything.


I happy to report, that this mask is this quick fix product, that helps my skin amazingly, when it has one of its hizzy fits.

The texture is very light and almost just like a sticky moisturiser - I actually looks a lot like a home-made mask with yogurt and honey.
The smell is like with many other Antipodes products somewhat medicinal, but also sweet and honey-liscious.

I have used it in two ways - as an all over face mask and as a spot treatment, and it works wonder as both.
The main focus of the mask is hydration, which is does very well, but manuka honey has great antibacterial effects, so it is great to calm down break outs and redness as well.
I also feel that it really soothes my skin and make it look healthy and radiant.

I don't think, that it has as much hydration effect as some of my other moisture masks, but for an instant skin savior, that do bit of every thing, this is the absolute best, I have tried.
Where I fell, that my normal moisture masks or deep cleaning masks are a part of my every week routine, this one is a great one to throw in for quick results and to really give you skin an instant perk.

So an absolutely recommendable products, that I will probably keep on buying again and again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...