Monday 21 July 2014

Green Gathering… Green Nail Polish Edit!

So the time has come for the green nail polish selection, which is one of my favourite brights for summer.

This selection also include some new discoveries brand-wise, which I'm very exited about!

Sephora Formula X Over the Top - L'Oreal Wasabi Hint - Maybelline Mint For Life - Barry M Spring Green
Sephora Formula X Over the Top
This range has changed my nail polish life - and since I got this one, which was my first one (and it was quite a hunt to find), I have added several others and the starter kit to my collection.
I'm not going to give to much away, as I will be doing a whole post just about this range soon.
This one is a vibrant almost neon light yellow/green - creamy and opaque, love it, the absolutely perfect summer bright, it is almost a neon and a pastel in one.

L'Oreal Color Riche Wasabi Hint
This is a creamy kind of lime green, also a very summer-ish polish.

Maybelline Mint For Life
This a very nice creamy mint polish.
This was also a new discovery, as I have never tried any from this Maybelline Super Stay line.
I really like the lasting-power of this range, however this particular polish did kind of fade and change colour after a few days - and not to a very nice colour.

Barry M Spring Green
This is a true (spring) green.
I don't really like the very hyped Barry M Gelly Polishes, but the original ones, I really like, and this is a classic.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...