Wednesday 4 June 2014

Only one… Review/May Favourite - Caudalie Vinosource SOS Morning Eye Rescue!

I was trying to put together my list of May favourites, but found it really hard.
I felt like there was actually only one product, that really stood out to me this month.

Not that I haven't enjoyed other products, but they are product I have mentioned a million times before or that I'm don't feel, I have used enough to call favourites.

Also this month, I haven't been using a lot of products, as I have been occupied with exam reading.

But I still really wanted to let you know about this product - The Caudalie Vinosource SOS Morning Eye Rescue.


As with the rest of my skin, I have really sensitive eyes and skin around my eyes.

For the past years I have been using the Origins Ginzing Eye cream, and have really enjoyed especially the brightening effect.
It is however quite expensive, and I was also noticing, that some days, it did irritate my skin a bit.

Because of the price-tag on this one, I have tried different samples as well, to see if I could find an alternative, but until recently without luck - not even the famous Kiehl's Avocado Eye treatment worked for me!

But then I got a small sample of this one a few months back, and instantly liked it, which I wasn't that surprised about, because I love the Caudalie Vinosource SOS Serum.
So when I was out of my Origins, I got this one.

You get the same amount, but where the Origins one is  £ 23,- (and actually even more expensive in Denmark, DKK 295,-) this one from Caudalie is only £ 17,- at Feelunique.com.

Another huge plus is, that it is in a tube instead of a pot. And you only need a tiny amount, which is much easier to control with a tube.

I have found my new Holy Grail eye cream (yes, I said it).
It doesn't irritate my eyes, it really moisturise my eye area and keep it smooth and ready for make up.
And the price-tag goes very well with my budget.

So if you have sensitive eyes/eye area, I really recommend this eye cream.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...