Tuesday 3 June 2014

Nude Perfection… Review & Swatch - L'Oreal Paris L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in Nude Vibrato!

Recently something very exiting happened (at least in my world) - Boots online shop started shipping to Denmark.
Having missed Boots like crazy since I came back to Denmark, I was extremely happy!

The L'Oreal Selection in Denmark is really lacking, and many products never make it to the danish shops.

I have been dying to try the L'Oreal version of the Liquid lipstick, so it was on the top of my list, when I did my first order online on Boots.

L'Oreal Paris L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in Nude Vibrato
I went for the shade Nude Vibrato, because I had seen it swatched and I really like the look of it, and don't really have anything similar in my collection.
It is a peachy nude, that goes really well with my skin tone.

I absolutely love the chick packaging and the smell is fantastic - like fruity sweets.

And let me tell you, the product inside live up to the packaging and smell.
Super pigmented and goes on the lips so nice and smooth and actually feels quite nourishing on the lips.
It is a bit sticky, but nothing to major and this also means, that the lasting power is quite good.
However you should also be aware of a bit of gathering, so be careful not to apply to much.

Is is really a hybrid, and it looks like, you have both lipstick and gloss on and make your lips look really good and plump.

They are £ 8.99, and worth every penny, if you ask me. You can buy them here on Boots.

I will definitely be getting more of these!

Have you tried them, and if so, which one should be next on my shopping list?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...