Wednesday 18 June 2014

Nude Numbers… Nude Nail Polish Edit!

So the time has come for the nude nail polish selection.
When ever I'm in doubt about, which colour to paint my nails, I go for nude.

This is my current nude favourites.

W.I.P Barely - OPI My Vampire is Buff - & Other Stories Whipcord Beige - Rimmel Bare Necessities

W.I.P Barely (from Urban Outfitters)
This is a taupe with a sheen - very much like Nails Inc Porchester Square but with a sheen.
As I mentioned in the last nail edit, I love these W.I.P. polishes, that can be bought at Urban Outfitters.

OPI My Vampire is  Buff
A light creamy blush/yellow nude.
One of my all time favourite nudes. It goes very well with my complexion.

& Other Stories Whipcord Beige
A metallic nude champagne, I love a good metallic.
No one says, that nude has to be boring.
However I have to say (much to my despair, as I love & Other Stories), that it doesn't have a very long staying power.

Rimmel London Bare Necessities
This is my mannequin hands nail polish. It gives a very polished and subtle look.
I love the Rimmel polishes, they are easy to apply and last very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...