Wednesday 14 May 2014

Orange Orgie… Orange Nail Polish Edit!

I going to do this little series over the spring/summer, where I show you my four favourite nail polishes at the moment within different categories.

This will give you a sneak peak into my collection. I really wanted to so a nail polish collection, but it will be far to excessive and lengthy.

This way you will also know, which ones, I actually wear, as I will apply every polish to my nails!

My latest additions to my collection have been in the orange family, so naturally this is my starting point.
I actually don't really like the colour orange, but to be fair only one of them is a "true" orange.

L'Oreal Color Riche in Marrakech Sand
Lovely cream pastel orange/peach shade.

Essie Meet me at sunset
This might not look very orange in picture, but it is a bright orangey red.
I absolutely love this polish.

Topshop Totally Turmeric
This is not as all as bright, as it looks at first glance.
But I think it is the perfect summer shade.

Essie Tart Deco
This is also not really showing true to colour.
It is more orange in real light, where it look more pink here.

As orange is quite in your face, I do prefer them in the cream formula, as these all are.

Come back for more nail polish edits - next up, purple!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...