Sunday 13 April 2014

Sexy Stick… Review - Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick!

I thought, I had found my favourite lip "stick" in the Bourjois Color Boosts, but that was only until I tried the Soap & Glory version.

The Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick do not only win by the awesome name, but also in all other aspects.


The lead starts with both their scent and packaging - the sleek black with the pink writing just sits very well with me.
And as I love vanilla, the lovely vanilla scent makes me almost want to eat them!

They are as the name suggest a gloss stick, and a bit more glossy than most of the other versions out there, but as I mentioned before, I am probably more of a lip gloss kind of girl, so that also scores extra points with me.
However they are not sticky at all, but feels almost moisturising on the lips, and doesn't in any way highlight dry lips, as some the other have a tendency to do.

The colour payoff kind of depend on the colour, you choose.
The darker colours such as Raplumzel is more pigmented, but the colour Fuchsiarictic (which do however look quite scary in the bullet) is more sheer.

And they do as promised (with the "3D Volume Lip Shine" description on the packaging) give your lips a nice plump look.

I really love these, and they are probably one of my favourite lip products and I so sad, that Soap & Glory isn't should in Denmark (I fell in love with several of there products while in the UK).

So a clear winner in the "stick" department for me!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...