Tuesday 21 January 2014

Radient Light… No. 7 Instant Radiance Highlighter!

When is comes to highlighters, the English high street make up brands are really on point right now.
A while back I fell in love with the Seventeen Skin Wow Highlighter and I use it almost every day underneath my foundation.

Now I found another gem in Boots.
This stick highlighter from No. 7.


I love a stick highlighter to highlight on the high points of my face - it just makes it so easy.
The texture of this one is just perfect, not to soft, but creamy enough, that it blends like a dream.

The colour is a very pretty peachy gold, and doesn't have to heavy shimmer.


It is more subtle than most highlighters I own, so I have been reaching for this for everyday use.
So if you are a bit scared of highlighters or ending up looking like a disco ball, I would recommend this one, as it is super easy to use and only adds a subtle glow.

It is £ 9.95, so a bit more pricey, but in my opinion totally worth it and I'm sure it will last me a very long time.

You can buy it at Boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...