Tuesday 6 August 2013

Colour Clash.... Nail of the day!

I don't really get nail sticker hype - most of the time, I don't really think, they are worth the money, as I think, you will be able to similar designs yourself.

So this is a copy of some L'Oreal Nail stickers, I saw recently.

I started with my favourite "white" polish, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
I love, that it isn't totally white, but more like a chalk-grey-white.

Then with two different sizes of dotting tools, I add dots.
I started with the blue, Essie Bouncer, It's me, which is perfect true bright blue.
Then Essie Pretty Edgy, a true bright green.
Next L'Oreal Spicy Orange, a orange red.
And finally Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, a cream light yellow.


Of course it takes a bit longer, than just painting you nails one colour, but it wasn't super time-consuming and totally worth it, in my opinion.


You can do what ever colour combination, you like.


I hope this gave you some inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...