Monday 3 June 2013

Wunder Cream... Review/Rave - Mario Badescu Control Cream!

UPDATE - 21st January 2014:
I have just learned, that this product have been discontinued, as it apparently had some really nasty things in it.
I do however, still think, that this really helped my skin. I haven't used it much since.
I just wanted to let you guys know.

A couple of weeks ago, I posted about a bad skin reaction, I had from a Neutrogena cleanser (read it here).

I was quite desperate to find something to help with the horror, that had invaded my face.

I had heard about this cream before, and once researching online about treatments, this popped up every where.



If you have seen my May favourites, it probably comes as no surprise, that I really like this cream, and that it did a huge difference for my skin.

However I still wanted to share with you more in depth how huge.

The cream it self, looks quite scare as is light blue.
Texture-wise it is very light, and not super moisturising.
It has a very low content of oil in it.


But it works so well and very fast.

I got mine Thursday around noon.
At that point my skin wasn't sore or itchy any more, but this very red, flaky and uneven with small bumps and still looking very bad.

I applied it and sad down to read and after a few hours I went to bathroom and noticed a huge difference.
Almost all the redness were gone and most of the small bumps was gone and my skin felt even and smooth again.


The left picture is from Monday, where it was the worse.
The picture on the right is from Friday, after using the Control Cream for only one day.

So the Mario Badescu Control Cream is a new staple in my collection.
I will always make sure to have one in my stock and I've recommended it to almost everybody.

I got mine on Beautybay.com.
Even though you only get 14 ml, I think it is so worth the money!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...